Saturday, January 24, 2009

♥Happy 牛 Year♥

I'm writing this to show support because I'm glad tht we have a class blog but I have no idea what to write about...

2009 5SZhong 学术股长(what you call tht in english?) hereby wish everyone a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! Enjoy life to the fullest in the holidays because tht will be our last chance to do tht before SPM T.T We'll need to study as hard as an Ox in the Ox year, just to obtain tht particular alphabet followed by the 1st number among natural numbers behind it. rrrrr fine it's pointless i know..

Anyway I have to apologise for my slow motion ...


^^ Coming soon^^



Queenie.. http://q-empire@blogspot.com/ =P

P.S: are we going out to collect donations together? I hope so...and Jun Kit if u have nowhere to spend 50% of ur angpau money pls donate it to me..thx..

No comments: