Saturday, January 16, 2010

missssing youu

I miss ari's hug n her random questions
I miss mr soap saying:同学,开始动工了
I miss the times when we always wanted to lend our cloth to others because we were lazy to wash it
I miss Cikgu Ong n her stories n her jokes n her mounting karangan notes
I miss bio teacher and her cute slideshows and her very neatly typed notes n her small encouraging gifts
and the way arissa call the teachers:老师~~~~~~~今天hor,我hor....
n of course the way 日月三州 tries to imitate the way she speaks
I miss the stories n songs we hear during chinese period
I miss shuen's beautiful voice n the japanese junk food she brings
I miss the way Jason laughs as if he nvr laughed b4 even though it was nt funny
I miss asking Jun Kit n Siang lunn about maths or physics
n the way they answered them creatively
I miss phsyics teacher saying 在这种情况下
I miss the times when almost everyone tries to speak like LMH, especially wei foong XD
I miss the way everyone tried to hide their maths exercise books during English period
I miss the way we discussed about bombastic BM vocabs before exam starts
I miss siang lunn's phone call asking me what im having for dinner before getting to the point
I miss zhai gen telling me about the ants on his keyboard
I miss mun kit's lame jokes
I miss dick's amazing drawings
I miss Kamun talking in front of the class
还有她催我交班服设计的时候
I miss sen hong saying (一面用手甩头发) 噢君儿,我知道,你这样说,是不想伤害我的心whenever I zat him
I miss Jun Kit and his stories about his religion
I miss wan yee shouting in front of the class whenever there r new BM notas
I miss Yun Pin saying “没有啦” with a funny tone
I miss sitting at the canteen with classmates during SPM season
I miss chatting with a few persons in the same chat window

LOL
gd luck people!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

n u cant get the memory in 6s zhong!!

=.= i wan 5szhong

Q-Highness said...

of course u cant get the same memories in 6szhong u hav to create new ones there!!

Kamun said...

haha you miss arissa a lot weih!!
maybe she's now talking like:
sir~~~~~~~ hari ini hor, saya hor....
=.=

miss you guys anyway.
BLOG ALIVE!

Anonymous said...

let's make it alive for another year !!

Q-Highness said...

not just another year!!

and i miss arissa telling me the important points b4 tests when i cant finish reading the bks

Bavarian Baron said...

call me la u noe my hp num...more then glad to talk maths or phy or any sciences in tat case...

snowin said...

so sweet~~~

Anonymous said...

I miss Queenie typing "I miss....*this* miss *that*" anyway.. zzz.. Jason laughs like he has never laughed before.. =.=// I miss Arissa a lot also.. i mean really miss.. haiz.. always thought that she's just another fun person to chat with in class.. but now.. i can't find anyone like her anymore.. T.T.. only until now i understand the boredom when Arissa is not around.. T.T
and the boredom when Siang Lunn is not around answering difficult maths question with random numbers.. the boredom when Weng Jeng is not there to put up that stupid look.. Queenie's laughter too *the one with a lot of commas and pauses*(i.e. haha... haha...,,hah..hh..ahah...,,hha)
and the feeling of Liu Ming Hua GIVING MORE HOMEWORK!!!.. cuz i hav none now.. and a part of me seems empty without DIFFICULT HOMEWORK

Anonymous said...

arh!!!.. i juz miss EVERYTHING!!!!!...!!!!!...!!!!>!>!>!>>!>!>>!>!!>>!>!>!>!!>

Cheng Wai Kit said...

waaaaaa
queenie's post so touch leh
T.T

Q-Highness said...

walau 10 comments already haha

I miss leaving comments here =)

P.S for those who r still in CH i'll write another one nxt yr XD

Cheng Wai Kit said...

i suggest all of u go to listen "惜福"
it match prefectly to this post
(u can dl from me in msn)
so touch de song

Pinny said...

miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss ..................................

by the way

I miss Yun Pin saying “没有啦” with a funny tone

now i got no chance to say that ler. i'm talking sth like "no larh" to my new classmates =.=

Q-Highness said...

nvm u can say that when u come back XD

Anonymous said...

the past is.. haiz.. the past.. T.T.. i really love my past.. and the same goes for all of u i guess.. i'm juz... haiz.. *sigh*.. I LOVE ALL MY CLASSMATES IN 5SZHONG!!!

~ksc~ said...

u guys left out this sentence
"math X6,always math"
XD

Arissa said...

wah queenie n jason
luv u both xD
n kamun ure rite..
even the ppl in camp imitate me u know..
so annoying..
but im nt going back anymore xD
bye bye to an ass..
hello to penang~~~
too bad i ll miss u guys during cny
=(